General Terms and Conditions ("T&C")
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHERRY CAMERA SCANNER Cherry Camera Scanner is a novel 3D camera for the aesthetic medical field. It can capture any body part and compose high-resolution 3D models, mainly for before and after comparison and measurement purposes, using a proprietary software named Trace™
2. SAFETY WARNINGS - The Cherry camera scanner utilizes flashing LED lights. Prior to use, each patient must be questioned regarding known sensitivities to flashing lights. Individuals sensitive to flashing lights should only be scanned with eye covers in place. The device should not be used on patients with epilepsy. This device should not be used in environments where it may be immersed in fluid or exposed to harsh conditions.
3. AUTHORIZED STANDARDS Cherry Camera Scanner complies with the following standards: FCC 47CFR part 15: 2017, subpart B, Class B, ICES-003:2016 Issue 6, Class B standards. EN 55032: 2012 + AC(13), Class B, EN55024: 2012 standards, harmonized under article 13 of EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013.IEC 60950-1:2005 (Second Edition) + Am1:2009 + Am2:2013.IEC62471. Classified as exempt group.
4. WARRANTY - EVA - ESTHETIC VISUAL ANALYTICS LTD (“Company”) provides a one-year warranty period for the Cherry Camera Scanner device commencing on the delivery date of the device ("Warranty" and "Warranty Period", respectively). During the Warranty Period, Company warrants that the Cherry Camera Scanner device will be free from defects in material and workmanship. In the event that a malfunction or a defect is discovered during the Warranty Period, the Company may either repair or replace the Cherry Camera Scanner device or the defective components, at Company's discretion. Company will bear all shipping costs (less any applicable custom duties, taxes and any other costs associated with exporting or importing goods). This Warranty does not cover:
Damages caused due to: accidents, misuse, usage not in accordance with product instructions as set in the user manual provided by the Company, Improper maintenance, use of third party components not authorized or supplied by Company, unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly, damage cause by force majeure or any other cause outside Company's control; and
Computer systems, computer peripherals, or other equipment not manufactured by Company, which shall be covered by separate manufacturers’ warranties of the respective equipment.
5. This Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty with respect to the Cherry Camera Scanner device.
6. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT INCIDENT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT.
7. Company reserves the right to amend the terms set in these T&C and in the User Manual at its sole discretion.
8. All costs and expenses associated with and related to payments
made by the Client (such as: bank commissions, etc) shall be solely
borne by the Client.
9. The terms hereof shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute arising under or in relation to the Purchase Order or any engagement between the parties shall be resolved exclusively by the competent courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
10. The Minimum requirements for installing and running successfully Trace read only version without scan option:
Processor: Intel Core i5 with 4 Cores
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 1050Ti with 4GB
Memory: 8GB DDR4